Senior Accountant or Manager- Asset Management
The Senior Accountant role is an addition to our team and will be instrumental in helping to create processes, procedures, and standardized reporting as we move our wind projects from the development and construction phase into operations.
This person will report directly to the Controller and work closely with the Director of Asset Management. It is likely this role could serve in a supervisory function as the company grows.
- Manage project reporting requirements to external parties
- Assist in cash flow forecasting and management
- Assist in managing construction loan drawdowns and financing agreement compliance
- Prepare and enter monthly journal entries to the general ledger
- Perform technical research on accounting issues and document conclusions
- Coordinate annual financial statement audits and tax filings
- Continue to develop and maximize capabilities of recently implemented Sage Intacct ERP system
- Assist in annual budgeting process
- Assist in monthly reporting for Board of Directors.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience (preferably 2 to 4 in public accounting)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivator with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and multiple priorities
- Experience with HLBV accounting and Derivatives highly desired
- Experience in energy or real estate industry preferred, but not required.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org